- a "mini library of gangster literature"
- 100 hand written pages of Bulger's memoir
- news clippings from a rash of 'Whitey sightings'
- "closets piled high with unopened boxes of Q-Tips, soap and Kleenex," and
- "step-by-step directions for how to turn on a computer, and printed-out instructions on how to access a Yahoo! email account."
Sunday, June 17, 2012
"When the FBI arrested Boston mobster James 'Whitey' Bulger last June, officials documented the contents of his Santa Monica apartment with meticulous detail," begins THIS article in the Los Angeles Times today, which goes on to enumerate what was found. Among the more notworthy items, I thought, were: