Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Star Wars" Summarized By a 3 Year-Old Girl

I loved the movie Star Wars as a kid from the day I first saw it in a movie theater back in 1977.  I don't hold out much hope, however, that my young daughter might ever have much (if any) interest in it at all.


But I may have underestimated its continued allure today. In the 1 minute video embedded below, a 3 year old girl summarizes the plot of Star Wars with surprising accuracy, and with the characteristically off-beat but insightful observations of a young child.  (This video has already had more than 13 million hits on You Tube.)


If you don't have 90 seconds to watch it, here's some of what she says:
  • On C3PO, "The shiny guy always worries..."
  • On Obi-Wan Kenobi, "He keeps saying, 'Luke: learn how to do this little light up sword.'"
  • On Darth Vader, "Don't talk back to Darth Vader... He'll getcha!"

1 comment:

  1. "Block the little pokey ball...without seeing"

    ReplyDelete