"Why is my college graduate so fussy?
It’s normal for college graduates to be fussy. It just means that they feel frightened, vulnerable, or confused. You can usually get to the root of the problem by consulting this checklist:
- Did somebody suggest that he 'look for work'? Yes / No
- Did the subject of graduate school 'come up'? Yes / No
- Has he been to a scary job interview? Yes / No
- Did he see a scary LSAT book? Yes / No
- Did his rock band 'not get signed'? Yes / No
- Was he asked to 'help around the house'? Yes/No"