Thursday, May 27, 2010

007 Daniel Craig: Just Acting With The Bond Girls?

I've liked James Bond since childhood, and still do.  I grew up in the Roger Moore era, but like most people I still think Sean Connery was the best Bond. Though I've enjoyed almost all of the movies in the series no matter who starred. That's why this item in The National Enquirer HERE caught my eye this afternoon.  Apparently the current Bond, Daniel Craig, was spotted kissing another man recently in the parking lot of a Venice, California bar after a night of drinking and dancing with him.


Just last month, the production of the next James Bond movie was put on hold indefinitely because of financial trouble at MGM (see the article in Variety HERE).  What's the old saying about finding work for idle hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment