Thursday, September 3, 2009

Remember The Flowbee?


Do you remember the "Flowbee"? ("Using the suction power of your vacuum cleaner, the Flowbee draws hair evenly into the recessed blades and cuts it precisely.") I was thinking about how I need a haircut myself, and so found myself laughingly remembering it. It was marketed via informericals 20 years ago or so. With the benefit of hindsight, it may not have lived up to its promise to, "revolutionize the hair styling industry." But the founder still sells it today via his own website. (For $69.99!) To whom, I can't imagine. But embedded below is a Japanese TV commercial for it:

Oh: is that Glenn Close in the photo above, giving herself a quick trim before going to "see" Michael Douglas?

1 comment:

  1. People will say that the AirCut will revolutionize the hair styling industry...just came out last week www.aircut.com....

    ReplyDelete